LVL Relationship Management Pvt. Ltd. ( LVL ) and its group companies protect your privacy when you use our websites, receive emails from us or participate in our loyalty programs.
- With the acceptance of any of the memberships or marketing promotions sold or marketed by LVL or its group companies, an individual member agrees that they can be contacted to receive information about the program benefits, special offers and new developments via phone, email, SMS or letters. LVL has access to your personal information which may be shared within its group companies or partners under strict privacy controls.
- If your personal information is not provided it may not be possible to manage your membership effectively or at all.
Your Consent To This PolicyThis Policy is part of the terms and conditions of the membership program you enroll for (as detailed in the program brochure) or any marketing promotion run by LVL or its group companies. By using our Website or taking part in the Programs, you are expressly agreeing to our terms and conditions, including the terms of this Policy. If you do not consent to the collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of your personal information as described in this Policy, you may not use our Website and you may not participate in the Programs.
- As used in this Policy, the term ‘personal information’ means information that identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information provided by you and now available with us. This information typically includes your name, mailing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address and other information needed to manage your membership effectively. We use your personal information to administer the Program, respond to your queries and communicate with you about Program and partner services and information.
- If you choose not to receive any promotional communications from us, we will not send you promotional messages and will not share your personal information with our partners or other companies for marketing purposes. We may still contact you for administrative purposes, such as confirming a transaction you may have made, informing you of your Account status, informing you of important Program changes, or inviting you to reconsider your privacy preferences. In order to discontinue receiving all communications from us, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We keep your personal information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which it was collected. Generally, this means that we will keep your information as long as you are a member with any of our programs. In case you cease to become a member, we will retain your details for 12 months so that you can easily rejoin when you wish to.
- We maintain appropriate physical, technological, and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and destruction. Only authorized personnel have access to member Accounts and details. Although we use reasonable measures to help protect your personal information, it is important that you understand that no website or database is completely secure or "hacker proof". If you believe the security of your Account has been breached, please contact us immediately.
Data Collection & Access Log Information
- Our Web server collects the following access log information: click-stream data and HTTP protocol elements. Our Web server
collects access logs containing this information. The data may be used by us and our agents for the following purposes:
- Web site and system administration
- Research and development
- To administer our Web site and for our Email campaigns, we track and analyze anonymous usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and members. All data collected are owned and used solely by us or on behalf of our marketing partner. Such information is shared externally only on an anonymous, aggregated basis.
- We use clear gifs, also known as "Web beacons": tiny graphics, with a unique identifier that help us to improve the visitor experience, to manage our site content, and to track visitor behavior.
- User Information: We collect the following user / member information: unique identifiers, the user's name and e-mail address,
the user's job title and also collect preference data. This data may be used for
- completion and support of the current activity
- anonymous user analysis
- anonymous user profiling and decision making
- contacting visitors for the marketing of services or products (the user may opt out of this usage)
The data can help us, for example, in controlling access to certain content on our site and in alerting users to new site content and services. This information is shared externally only (i) in anonymous, aggregated form for generalized user analysis, (ii) to review whether users qualify for additional benefits, or (iii) to enable us to send e-mails to you on our behalf.